Monday, November 20, 2006

Welcome

Just a wee message to say hello to everyone who is looking at this website after the Methodist Youth Conference 2006. Please keep checking over the year to find out what is going on, especialy since you also chose for me to attend Methodist Conference as well! If you prefer, you can (by going to the option on the bottom of the right hand side) sign up for email updates else an RSS feed. Please feel free to leave comments on anything as the comments are open to all, not just registered blogger users. Enjoy Take Care Y'All john If you run a blog/have a myspace blog and wish it to be added to a list i am creating of youth Conference people then please email me the address!

1 comment:

  1. Hiya John! You don't technically know me but ah well! I didn't get a chance to talk to you at youth conference but I just thought I'd leave you a comment! I've read through most of your blog and will hopefully read it regularly!

    ReplyDelete