Friday, October 20, 2006

100 Posts and Methodist Council Year Two

So then, I have made it to 100 posts! I am dissapointed that I wasn't awoken by a telegram from the Queen, instead it was the thud of the first book of Methodist Council papers for the year. I shall aim to have a wee guide to what we shall be discussing onto this blog on monday giving a good week, afore council meets, for some hearty discussion and disemination of information to you - my electorate! Therefore to keep you interested till then I thought I would post this news story as a reminder to everyone to ensure their church work reflects the needs of those that are being served as well as a moment of thanks that this minister aint as shy as father ted when faced with a similar problem! Take Care Y'All John

2 comments:

  1. See, this is what the church needs to be doing! Activities that help everyone, no matter how basic or *ahem* embarrasing they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No greetings from the Queeen but a hearty does of good wishes from TC. John, consider yourself blessed!

    ReplyDelete