Sunday, March 19, 2006

There is a god!

Friday was a rather grim day, I lost the election. that said I am satisfied in winning the moral victory, for reasons outlined in previous post, so I am fairly content - if not happy. that said part of the reason I rather wanted the position is because I know the horrors that have got into power needed a strong governor to keep them in check and i know that the one elected isn't going to be strong. therefore the lefties are out and long live neo-liberalism - shudder! That said upon stumbling back home after a 10 hour wait for the results (consumed a few pints ;) ) I found sitting on my doorstep the complete series one (2005) of doctor who! That immediatly reignited my faith in God in terms of devine intervention..... What fun! Take Care Y'All John

No comments:

Post a Comment