Wednesday, January 18, 2006

There is no news

Hello Blogging folk. I am struggling to blog at the moment due to a form of mental writes block. This is not due to my inner sanity or anything, but due to the blogger attachment to Firefox no longer working on the newer firefox so to blog as I read a wibsite is gone as it links to the pages that inspire the thoughts. That said, I am in the process of writing up some thoughts on the CofE's stuff about women bishops. But i need to read teh report first rather than just work off what the media feeds me. Oh I haven't seen CBB in a few days either. times are hard ;P That said, a quick tale of devine intervention...of which I am not that great a beliver always.... 1) Johns room in london was an absolute disgrace 2) John had his wallett stolen, so no money from wednesday of last week 3) John left his computer charger at worker on the friday of last week thus I had no distractions or anything and as if by magic 4) Johns room, indeed his house was tidy by Monday! Take Care Y'All John

1 comment:

  1. stolen wallet :(

    thats really sad. sorry i'm being so rubbish at talking lately, exams have got the better of me. am excited to see you've been blogging muchly!

    Rach x

    ReplyDelete