Sunday, January 29, 2006

It's That Time of the Month

You recovered? Good, because it isn't what popular parlance claims with that phrase. What I was inferring was it was payday! That's right and I have treated myself a very sexy little digital camera that has all the weight of an ol 35mm point and click (so can't loose it easily) but the instant freebieness of being to upload photos without having to pay homage to the developers at Boots. Indeed a sad day in some respects but also time for great rejoycing, having enjoyed my written diarreoah for the last 6 months then a visual feast should now build up. But don't worry, I haven't sold out and have a wonderful SLR 35mm sat infront of me for the real special photos. Hope you all treat yourself this payday! Take Care Y'All John

1 comment:

  1. "sexy little camera..." hehe you sound like me!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete